Teacher Education Study Center
What is a Local Teacher Education Study Center?
A local Teacher Education STUDY CENTER is a place where participants in the PS78-TEP can join together to:
- complete STUDY TEAM discussions,
- encourage and pray for one another, and
- hold each other accountable.
It also provides a forum for local Christian teachers to gather and plan for change in their school and community. For requirements to establish a local Teacher Education STUDY CENTER, go here.
What is a Local STUDY TEAM?
- A STUDY TEAM is a group of Christian learners at a local Teacher Education Study Center committed to completing either the PS78 Teacher Education Program (PS78-TEP) Master's or Certificate level course of study.
- STUDY TEAM learners agree to meet at least eight times per course (one time for each of the eight lessons) to
- Complete the STUDY TEAM Discussion for each lesson.
- Share and critique the Application Projects of fellow STUDY TEAM members.
- Submit written assignments to a local STUDY TEAM Facilitator (or, in the absence of a Facilitator, a PS78-TEP professor via email.)